A little ray of sunshine and warmth is all it takes. I decided to head out to the range and get a little practice in while we await the green light to restart. Not quite the same, but better than nothing. It’s supposed to be a little cooler this week so I may have to wait until next weekend before heading out again.
Who knows what May will bring. We’ll keep you updated here as we learn more and as the club makes some decisions as to when it will restart its season. Until then . . . Happy Easter!