Count Sandor submitted his Territorial Governor’s Report at the January 16, 2022, Annual Cowboy Club meeting. The report included updates concerning recent changes to the SASS Shooter’s Handbook. The changes are summarized in the document below, but include the following points:
- The addition of an 85+ shooting category “El Rey/La Reina;”
- Defining “trigger bouncing” with a determination that it’s use in pocket pistol side matches is illegal;
- The deletion of the terms Chief Range Officer, CRO, and CRO/TO;
- The addition of malfunctioning/squib handling procedures; and,
- Two newly approved firearm modifications.
See the TG report below for more information and a couple of explanatory images.
You can download the Jan 2022, v26.2 Shooters Handbook by clicking here.