Tuesday, Sept 26 Practice – a Go as of right now, but check back tomorrow afternoon

Let’s keep our eye on the weather. As of Noon Monday, the forecast calls for a much lower chance of rain at practice time tomorrow than yesterday’s forecast. So, as of right now, we’re planning to hold practice tomorrow evening.

HOWEVER, before coming out tomorrow be sure to check the website. If we cancel practice, we will post the cancellation notice on the website.

MRC members are welcome to bring guests to practice, but if you do you should either have them travel with you or meet you at the gate so they can get in – the gate will NOT be held open tomorrow.