Cowboy Setup for Sunday’s Match

I copied the rain chances for Friday Match Setup and Sunday Match Start Times below. While Friday will be rainy all day, the chances of rain decrease Friday as the day goes by, dropping from as much as 80% during the day to about 50% by 5:00 p.m.

For now, we are still planning to hold setup at 5:00 p.m. Friday. If we can get as much help as possible we can get it done in short order. If push comes to shove and we can’t get it done, we will regroup and figure something out. Bring your wet weather gear. AT the least, it’ll be damp.

Of course, this all hinges on the forecast remaining close to what it is today. If it changes for the worse, our plans may change. Stay tuned to this channel!

By the way, Sunday is looking reasonable. It’s just Friday and Saturday that are a bit of an issue.

Friday 5:00 p.m. Setup

  • Accuweather:  40% chance of rain
  • Weatherbug:  60% chance of rain
  • Avg:  50% chance of rain

Sunday 9:00 a.m. Match Start

  • Accuweather:  0% chance of rain
  • Weatherbug:  20% chance of rain
  • Avg:  10% chance of rain