Swing: intransitive verb
- To move back and forth suspended or as if suspended from above.
- To move laterally or in a curve.
- To hit at something with a sweeping motion of the arm.
in this stage, RT gives you two of the three above definitions –
- the Cougar swings back and forth; and,
- the shooter moves laterally.
We’ll, let’s just forget about #3 – no hitting allowed!.
All kidding aside, the swinging Cougar is a fun stage, and you get plenty of chances to hit the 5 pistols targets on the dueling tree, so no worries there. Another way to think about this stage: All for fun; and fun for all!
For more information, or to download the FRU 2022 Registration Form, click here.